Thursday, January 12, 2012

Interview: Kim Kardashian Wasn't Available But Rick Was

Sometimes people interview me. Why? Gee, I don't know. I think it's because someone like Kim Kardashian or Snooki or Steven King wasn't available. Lindsey Lohan is still working in the Coroner's Office, fretting how to settle her $90,000 IRS bill without dipping into the million dollars that Playboy gave her to pose nude so they could airbrush her sculptured body to make it perfect. So, it's easy to find an interview of KK, S, OR LL out there. Little harder for SK. As for me, it's getting easier each month, and this month you can find me on The Muriel Reeves Mysteries blog. I ain't pretty, but I writes okay. Check it out. Leave a note for me, or Kim or Lindsey (Wasn't she so cute in "The Parent Trap."). Maybe you'll even be enticed to by one of my novels. Wouldn't that be a novel thing to do. Did you see how I used both definitions of the same word, novel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Rick. It's a pleasure and honor to have you drop by and chat on my Muriel Reeves Mysteries blog. Let's do it again. SOON!

Unknown said...

Good job, Rick. Ur going the right direction.