Saturday, November 3, 2007

Steal this idea - "Chewbacca Found"

A friend, with a bad habit of smoking weird cigarettes, was really worried that Star Wards had actually happened because the dead body of a Chewbacca had been found in Texas. This was months ago, and I paid little attention to her ranting. She couldn't remember what she was listening to, but insisted she was right.

Well she was...sort of.

Somehow, I think this could be an excellent story. Something like a Coen movie where a misheard word starts a massive search for the missing Chewbacca and how everyone reacts to the search, and even once solved, the conspiracy theorists start things back up again.

1 comment:

Rae Lori said...

Ooh sign me up for that movie cause I'd totally go and see it. Although I'd be sad to see Chewie lying there all dead and bloody. Another childhood memory crushed. Sigh.

Btw, you've been tagged! Well, you and/or Roger. Either one can answer the call. ;-)

See my blog for info.

(Muahaha)